IN LOVE WITH: PRIVATE SHOWROOM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

What did I visit yesterday? Showroom by Andreja Bistricic and Maja Merlic, Madame Demode and Tamara Bomberdelli and in the end, Ogi Antunac.
You know how I have a thing for black, sheer, asymetrical and studs? What did I get at their showroom? I got lots of black, sheer, asymetrical and studs. So your guess is, yes, I loved the showroom. 
For the curious ones, the showroom is ipened until Saturday, the adress is Radiceva 21. It is definitely worth visiting. I guess my big wishlist is even bigger now after seeing way too many things I loved. A piece I will probably dream of is the white sweater from the 2nd photo. OMG.
                                                               love, Mila










Blog Archive