OUTFIT POST: AUTUMN INSPIRED

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

dress ZARA shoes H&M blazer VINTAGE bag H&M
Hello my lovelies.
Couple days ago me and 9 other bloggers had a shooting and an interview for one croatian newspapers called Jutarnji List. I hope my croatian readers liked it. My favorite part was definitely hanging out with blogger friends BarbaraIvana and Tina.
We were inspired by the colors of autumn this time. So perfect. Wish I had more autumn-ish photos. But the day these photos were taken ws so hot so that is basically why I look so blah and in a bad mood in these photos, Sorry for that.
I created a Fb page so follow follow follow. FACEBOOK
                                                          love, Mila

Blog Archive