OUTFIT POST: MY HERO CRIED AS WE STOOD OUT THERE IN THE COLD, LIKE THESE AUTUMN LEAVES, I DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO HOLD.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
jeans MISS60 shoes ASOS tunic ZARA blazer VINTAGE
Hello hello.
I must admit I totally forgot about these photos, I didn't even want to make an outfit post that day but the scenary was amazing so I had to. I miss these days, when you just put on a blazer and you're good to go.
Yesterday I unfortunatelly didn't visit DFWZ since I had to study a lot.
I am sooooo sad I missed The Rodnik Band, last time their show was so much fun and they were all great to party with.
No more writing, I gotta go. I have an exam later on. Wish me luck.
love, Mila
Follow fashionrocks

Blog Archive