OUTFIT POST: PHOTOS FROM STILIST MAGAZINE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
blouse PRIMARK backpack SHS shoes H&M jacket SHS
As I promised, here is the rest of the photos taken for Stilist magazine taken by talented Goran Čižmešija. Hope you like them.
It was so much fun hanging out with Goran.
Since I have nothing worth mentioning to write, I will use this opportunity to say thank you. Thank you so much! I think I have the best readers ever, you guys are what keeps me motivated to continue writing this blog. When I first started blogging and I started only because of my enormous LOVE for fashion, I never thought this little diary of mine will become so big. It is amazing seeing all your positive comments and emails as well. I never thought I will be an inspiration to someone. My love for fashion is even bigger now. I know this is what I want to do in the future. I am sorry if sometimes I am not as regular as I should be, I am really doing my best to post as much as I can. Sometimes it can be a problem since I don't have my own photographer. I got really emotional now hehe. Once again, thank you so much, I love you more than words can describe. If you have any tips on how to make my blog better, don't hesitate to email me.
                                                       love, Mila







Blog Archive