OUTFIT POST: THOUGH NOTHING WILL KEEP US TOGETHER, WE COULD STEAL TIME JUST FOR ONE DAY.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicdress MISS SELFRIDGE blazer VINTAGE booties ASOS bag ASOS
Hello my dearest readers.
Yesterday I had a super fun shooting for one very popular croatian lifestyle site, photos will be here soon. I had to change three different oztfits so expect a whole bunch of photos.
You all know my friend Jure, who is a very young and talented photographer? Well he is doing a little documentary for one of our classes at the faculty of politial science( journalism ) so he asked me and my great friend Barbara to answer to him a couple of questions since the theme will obviously be fashion, fashion blogs and fashion photography. Sounds fun!
About the outfit, how can anyone not love black? I feel so good wearing it. It does not mean I am feeling sad or depresses, I just love black and simple the most.
Wearing my new Asos booties with my new Asos tribal bag. This pattern and combination of colors are such a great pop of color for the outfit I am wearing.
                                                               love, Mila




Blog Archive