OUTFIT POST: YOU ALMOST FEEL ASHAMED THAT SOMEONE COULD BE THAT IMPORTANT THAT WITHOUT THEM YOU FEEL LIKE NOTHING.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
skirt c/o POPCOUTURE coat ZARA sweater H&M
Another outfit post in one of my favorite places in Zagreb, Maksimir. And it is in front of my flat. Could it get any better. It is a perfect and peaceful place. When you are angry, frustrated, sad or nervous. I just take a little walk with the earphones in my ears  and immediatelly feel better. What are your special places? About this beautiful maxi skirt, I love it, especially its color. Definitely visit POPCOUTURE, their choice of clothes is never ending.
These days there is nothing really exciting happening in my life due to all the exams I have. Though I still manage to get time to have a drink or two with my friends and ou course to go out. Oooh just couple more days of studying and than I am going on a break. And going back to Split for the winter holidays. Short holidays, sadly. I miss my friends from Split and my family and my sweetest dog ever, Rino. I say he is my younger brother since I love him that much.
Gotta run now.
love, Mila
Follow fashionrocks

Blog Archive