OUTFIT POST: A MILLION WORDS COULDN'T BRING YOU BACK, I KNOW BECAUSE I'VE TRIED. NEITHER COULD A MILLION TEARS, I KNOW BECAUSE I'VE CRIED.

ghuk 002
ghuk 020 - Copy
ghuk 013
ghuk 015(1)
ghuk 020
bag ZARA leather dress NY denim shirt SHA sweater H&M shoes MISS SELFRIDGE watch ICE WATCH jewelry GIFT FROM ISTANBUL
Hello sweeties!
So remember couple posts ago how I was saying about my hair, how I am bored with it and I want to do something new. Well yesterday I did, all I will say is that I have a new color, photos soon!
About the leather skirt, it is actually a dress worn as a skirt and I love it in this combination. And the denim under the sweater gives the look kind of a boyish and school touch. Oh and I am sorry for the stupid and confused face in the third photo, I hd a really bad stomach ache that day.
I bought the bag during summer and I completely forgot about it, it is a great find in my closet.
Gotta run now, busy day today.
Are you ready for a big giveaway on Saturday?
love, Mila


Follow fashionrocks


Blog Archive