OUTFIT POST: SO HERE'S TO DRINKS IN THE DARK AT THE END OF MY ROAD AND I'M READY TO SUFFER AND I'M READY TO HOPE.

IMG_4645
IMG_4680 - Copy
IMG_4662
IMG_4665
IMG_4664
faux leather pants ZARA bag ZARA shoes ASOS parka ASOS neklace H&M watch VINTAGE
Hello sweeties!
First of all, I hope you had a great weekend!
You will probably be seeing lots of indoor outfit posts on my blog. It is just too damn cold outside. Hope you don't mind! But I will definitely try to force myself to take some outdoor photos too.
Oh and I ordered my first pair of creepers. I cannot wait for them to arrive.
Tomorrow I am going to a presentation of a new Maybelline New York calendar with Barbara so you an expect bunch of photos on our blogs.
Is your city covered in snow? I am not its biggest fan but Zagreb looks beautiful. I feel like going for a walk now and taking photos. But I will freeze my ass off so I am staying at home covered in a blanket for now.
How will you spend your day?
love, Mila

Follow fashionrocks


Blog Archive