OUTFIT POST: DON'T YOU LOVE HER AS SHE'S WALKING OUT THE DOOR LIKE SHE DID ONE THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE.

knl 005
knl 023
knl 007
knl 009
knl 021
knl 030
knl 028
mint pants ZARA bag ZARA denim shirt LEVIS shoes c/o TRANSPORT blazer SHS
Morning everyone!
Here they are, my new gorgeous nude pumps! Thank you Transport!
I was thinking what to wear with them so I tried these mint jeans and loved those two colors together! After trying the denim shirt, I realised the outfit is too bright so I toned it down with the black bag and blazer. What do you think?
Reminding you of the Transport sale in Split, read more here. This is definitely something worth visiting! Beautiful, quality shoes at factory prices? Definitely a win.
I am leaving you now, I am meeting my blogger friend Barbara, we have tons of stuff to do today. And there is a great event on Wednesday! I cannot wait to show you the photos. I am hoping there will be lots of them!
Oh and don't forget to join the giveaway.
love, Mila

Follow fashionrocks

Blog Archive