PATTERNS AND PRINTS. PRINTS AND PATTERNS.

qhK9LN on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
star printed leggings c/o OASAP flower printed vest SHS tribal printed sweater ?

I have never been a big prints/patterns lover. I will say that it is all because of winter and crappy weather. But now when the sun is shining, I am more and more attracted to them. Crazy, I know. I am always attracted to dark, serious colors during the winter time. Maybe that is why I get depressed from time to time. Naaah, I wouldnt say that is the reason. Or I can blame my mom. My mom has a thing for patterns I would say, so as a child I was wearing patterns from head to toe( exxagerating). And now I am not attracted to them. Correction, warmer weather is here, I will be playing with them for sure.
love, Mila

Follow fashionrocks

Blog Archive