Here are some of the most FAQ we get from our customers and their answers:
HOW CAN I BE SURE THAT THE CRYSTALS I BUY ARE GENUINE SWAROVSKI?
Swarovski® crystal components are generally regarded as the finest machine-cut beads in the world. Swarovski® include a special compound which give their beads their own famous brilliance. Swarovski® have no bubbles inside.
The Swarovski® AB finish crystals have a smooth uniform coating: there are no swirl marks Swarovski® crystals are perfectly uniform. As they are computerized machine-cut, every crystal of the same design is identical: same height, slope and width.
With so many crystal beads and components out there, how can you tell if the crystal you are purchasing is actually a Swarovski® crystal component....or an imitation?
Here are some tips that can help you determine which crystals are real:
1. Swarovski® crystals are generally not strung when offered for sale.
2. Swarovski® crystals are perfectly uniform. Since they are machine cut, each crystal is the same. This means that the height, width and slope are consistent. A hand polished imitator bead will not have as uniform a cut. You may also notice different dimensions from bead to bead.
3. The precision cutting of Swarovski® machinery allows each crystal to have its facet juncture "pointing up". This means the facet junctures all meet at precisely the same point.
4. AB finish Swarovski® crystals have a uniform surface luster. There are no swirling marks from the vacuum process that produces the AB finish, and generally there are no scratches. The "imitations" often have scratches, swirl marks ("oily" looking surface). Some of these imperfections, in the "imposters", have to do with the lower quality of the finish
5. Because of its special glass compounds, Swarovski® crystal will out-sparkle a bead of lesser quality when placed in a side-by-side comparison.
IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD ON GLAMOURJEWELLERY.COM?
Yes, at GlamourJewellery.com, we consider the information you choose to share with us personal and confidential. We will not share, rent, or sell any of your personal information without your express consent. For further information, please check our Privacy Statement.
HOW CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER? 10 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
At GlamourJewellery.com you will find only the finest products from Canada. Everything we offer is chosen to live up to this standard. All products are fully guaranteed against defect, faulty workmanship and loss through shipping.
We want you to LOVE your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within seven (7) days, you may return it and get your money back.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS:
• The original Invoice must accompany the returned item.
• The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way.
• Non-insured packages will be returned to sender.
• Items that have been worn and damaged due to client negligence cannot be returned.
• Special orders and engraved items are not returnable. If there was an error made on our part, we will happily exchange your order.
• Processing, shipping, handling and insurance charges are not refundable.
• All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 15%, exclusive of shipping, handling and insurance charges. Exchanges are not subject to a restocking fee.
• If you refuse delivery of your order, the returned package will be processed as a normal return and you will be assessed the appropriate restocking fee. You will also be responsible for all return shipping charges and fees.
Gifts to third parties are not refundable, and can only be exchanged.
CANCELLATION MADE BY GLAMOURJEWELLERY.COM
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
• Item(s) not available.
• Difficulty in processing your payment information.
• Cannot ship to address provided.
• Duplicate order was placed.
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an e-mail notice regarding your order which will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items.
You can edit or cancel your order via your account interface (My Account) as far as GlamourJewellery.com has not yet started the processing phase - this is specified by your order status within your GlamourJewellery.com account. If the order processing has started already and you request to cancel your order or items on your order, GlamourJewellery.com will attempt to cancel these items. GlamourJewellery.com cannot guarantee the order will be cancelled as this depends on the processing status and, if the order has been shipped; shipping charges will not be refunded.
WHAT TYPE OF PAYMENTS DO YOU ACCEPT?
Glamour Jewellery is proud to accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and JCB. We do NOT currently accept debit cards. Sorry, no money orders and checks at this time.
HOW CAN I GIVE GIFTS USING GLAMOUR JEWELLERY?
If you'd like, we will ship your gift directly to the recipient. During the ordering process, simply enter your name and address as the Billing Address and the recipient’s name and address as the Shipping Address. Item price labels will be removed although, at this time, Glamour Jewellery is not able to ship without showing package content value on shipping documents.
IS IT SAFE TO DRY CLEAN MY SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS?
For most clear and regular-coloured crystals, it is fine to dry clean. However, avoid dry cleaning "AB" finishes or other special finishes.
WHAT IS AN "AB" FINISH?
"AB" or Aurora Borealis, is a bead treatment inspired by Northern Lights that creates a rainbow or iridescent effect.
- ► 2011 (260)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ▼ 2009 (61)
- ► 2008 (38)
- ► 2007 (44)