OUTFIT POST: AS A CHILD, I KNEW THAT THE STARS COULD ONLY GET BRIGHTER. AND WE WOULD GET CLOSER...

1
coffee12
coffee13
coffee15
scarf ZARA booties H&M jeans H&M jacket VINTAGE
Hello sweetie pies!
How was your weekend, relaxing or crazy?
Hope you like the place where I took these photos, it is actually an entrance to a museum. I love it,  looks very dark and mysterious.
I've noticed how lately I am constantly wearing my hair up. Why? Cause I am tired of it. I have a feeling it looks very boring but on the other hand, I love my long hair. I have couple of ideas what to do with it, maybe change a color or something but I'll see...
Staytuned,I have couple of giveaways waiting for you.
Oh and check out the new online shop I am working with, you can find the link on the right side of the blog, it is called oasap.com!
love, Mila

Follow fashionrocks

Blog Archive