OUTFIT POST: WE COULD KEEP TRYING BUT THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE. SO I DON'T LOOK BACK, STILL I'M DYING WITH VERY STEP I TAKE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
skirt H&M sweater SHS collar c/o ABATABA
Hello my beautiful readers!
At the beggining, I want to wish you all an amazing year 2012!
I am back from Sarajevo where I spent couple of amazing days with my friends! It was so sad coming home I must admit, if we could stay couple nights more that would be great! Time really does fly fast.
About the outfit, I am wearing my new Abataba collar which I adore!! It goes amazing with the sweater, right?
And for anyone who wants to contact me, I am using a new email adress which you can find on the blog!!
Oh and did you buy anything on the sales? I got my eyes on couple of items.. Hmmm...
love, Mila
Follow fashionrocks


Blog Archive