OUTFIT POST: DAMN YOUR EYES, FOR GETTING MY HOPES UP HIGH, MAKING ME FALL IN LOVE AGAIN. DAMN YOUR EYES.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
parka ASOS booties SHOEBOX blouse VINTAGE oversized sweater ZARA
Hello my sweetest readers!
How was your weekend?
I forgot about these photos which were taken about a week ago. I adore this sweater. You know those days when you feel bad or one of those noideawhattowear days? Well this oversized sweater is perfect for solving those issues.
For this post I decided to try something different with the make up. I usually point out my eyes but this time I decided to use red lipstick and just a bit of black eyeshadow. What do you think?
Also, I forgot to take a photo of all the rings I am wearing, my brother got me some pretty amazing pieces from Istanbul.
And what do you think of the pastel colors trend for the spring? I must admit that I am totally in love with it and I already got some pastel coloured pieces in my closet.
Oh and I have a new music crush. His name is Alex Clare and I am absolutely completely and totally in love. I recommend you to download his album. 
love, Mila
Follow fashionrocks

Blog Archive