OUTFIT POST: I SEE YOU FADE AWAY, DON'T EVER FADE AWAY, I NEED YOU HERE TODAY.

rwqrws 042
rwqrws 043
rwqrws 057
rwqrws 038
sweater SHS dress worn as a skirt ZARA bag ZARA booties and sunnies H&M
Hello hello!
You know those days when you have no idea what to do in front of the camera so you just make a fool of yourself adn laugh. Well, the result of that are these photos.
On the other hand, spring is here and no one could be more happier than me. I have so many outfit ideas!
And as you can see in this post, it wont be all black!
Have fun tonight! Now I am going to take a short nap, I can feel the bed calling my name.
And there is still time to win the Popcouture dress! Click HERE. And I already have a new giveaway waiting for you. But more about that in one of the next posts.
love, Mila


Follow fashionrocks

Blog Archive