You go back to her and I go back to black

(Vintage Vest, Black turtleneck from Pari, Black Trouser, Shoes & Chain from H&M)

In a Black mood, with my bad habit and with a dark mood, yesterday, thanks to my friend Ada, we took some photos at my roof for a "look at me post". I wanted to dedicated that post to Amy Whinehouse and to Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture collection, which was dedicated to her, I am not a big fun of Gaultier but I really liked the idea, but then I heard about Whitney Houston's death and I was like: "What's going on?". But if you think about it, February is the Dead month. It has something like a curse. 3 years ago on 11.2.09 the great Alexander McQueen gone and now, 3 years later on 12.2.12 Whitney Houston. What's wrong with you February? A really sad story, it's true. I was big fun of Whitney Houston and her sudden death was quiet a sock, to all of us I guess. So let's dedicate to all the big big talents that gone so sadly. They will be missed. 
(Collages made by me)

Don't forget to check my fun page for more new fun things.


Blog Archive