OUTFIT POST: MAYBE IT'S THE WAY YOU MOVE, YOU GOT ME DREAMING LIKE A FOOL THAT I COULD STEAL YOUR HEART AWAY.

iuguzg 012
iuguzg 030
iuguzg 019
iuguzg 014
iuguzg 024
iuguzg 013
red jeans ZARA bag ASOS silver oxfords H&M rings H&M/GIFTS FROM ISTANBUL sunnies TOPSHOP oversized sweater PRIMARK
Hello sweeties!
Here is the last post with brown hair, now I am a redhead! And I love it, the color is beautiful, kind of wine red and it looks very natural.
Oh and as I said before, here are more and more indoor photos!
I really love the color mix in this outfit!
I was in doubt about wearing silver oxfords and red pants but at the end it turned out great.
And did you join the giveaway here? It is opened till tomorrow, the winner will be announced on my Fb page. And for my international readers, soon there will be a giveaway for all of you!
Gotta run now, looks like today will be a sunny day! Happy happy happy!
love, Mila

Follow fashionrocks


Blog Archive