Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, OH Charlie | Charlie Le Mindu A/W 12

 They are some people that I am really obsessed with, after all I am the Obsessed boy, and Charlie Le Mindu is one of them! After 2 years from my last interview with Charlie, I see that he is still the awesome and so cool person I had talked to and I am so happy about that. Charlie is back with his new collection for A/W 12 and of course the crazy hairdresser full of creative ideas made with the director Zoe Hitchen and Princess Julia  a really cute and funny video to present his new collection. The only thing that I said when I saw the video was just: Charlie...Ohh Charlie!
Inspired by a glamorous vision of 1930’s futurism, Charlie le Mindu returns to his roots focusing on the head, reaffirming himself as the unrivalled master of Haute Coiffure and continuing to push boundaries of how hair is perceived within fashion. Exhibiting for the second time with The British Fashion Council’s on-schedule Headonism initiative, Charlie continues to build momentum on an increasingly sophisticated and intelligent trajectory. This season Charlie le Mindu takes on a new role as Avant-Garde Hair Director at Urban Retreat salons as well as unveiling a dedicated section within their flagship London-store at Harrods.


Info via Clotheshorse

Blog Archive