OUTFIT POST: BECAUSE THE MUSIC THAT THEY CONSTANTLY PLAY, IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE.

IMG_5847
IMG_5859
IMG_5848
IMG_5846
IMG_5856
jacket VINTAGE bag c/o VJ STYLE high waisted pants LEVIS silver flats ZARA denim shirt LEVIS
Hello everyone!
This outfit I wore to the New Look store opening, I decided to go very simple. I had a splitting headache that day so I was in no mood for dresses and high heels.
Anyway, I think it turned out prety good. At the opening, I had fun as always, I saw some great stuff and they are all very affordable. New Look is a british brand and since I am a huge fan of british style, no wonder I loved so many pieces from their new collection. The store is opened at Avenue Mall in case you want to visit it.
About the outfit, lately I have been constantly wearing jeans and these are probably my favorite ones. They are black, skinny and high waisted. Everything I have been looking for.
 Besides them, I got a lot of compliments for my new yellow jacket. It is a perfect spring piece. And finally I started adding some colors in my closet.
love, Mila
Follow fashionrocks

Blog Archive