Denim Dreams 5 | A Denim Festival by OzonRaw Magazine

 One more time the Denim Festival by OzonRaw Magazine, Denim Dreams 5, came to our little town, of course with the support of OFF Radio, last Friday, at  Bord De L"Eau, to present us what's going on with the Spring/Summer's Denim trends! My super cool Boss (Publisher of OzonRaw Magazine) Yorgos Kelefis was also there and It was such to pleasure to see him again after the last Denim Dreams event! (Oh I love my boss). As you can see there was a variety of editorial portraits by some really good photographers, with main theme, what else of course? Denim! 
Photos taken by Yorgos Kaplanidis for WeSC, Lee & Wrangler. (Scanned photos)

I guess that is quiet obvious that my Friend Ada and me had a really good time thanks to OFF radio sounds, we saw good old friends and drank a little bit (oups!). Generally I think that we lived the ultimate Denim Dream! Because these dreams are made of jeans! Yeah! The photos above have been taken by Yorgos Kaplanidis for OzonRaw Magazine, and it's a tribute to the best Denim item of Spring/Summer 2012, according to the Ozon's Fashion eye!  Other photographers: Thanos Houtos, Thodoris Kaplanidis, Nikos Katsarosm Yorgos Mavropoulos and Cristos Sarris.
1.Eliza reading my column (Ozon Teen FTW), 2. not that pretty picture to show you my face, no time to explain, 3. Polka dot bow tie from Kitchen 29, 4. OzonRaw issues, you can find me there too (Ozon Teen FTW)

Congratulations OzonRaw & OFF radio!
Photo Credit: Ada Alti (thank you girl you saved me, again!)

Blog Archive