OUTFIT POST: I TRIED TO LOOK AT YOU BUT I COULDN'T BREAK THE ICE. YOU STOOD OUT THERE FOR AN HOUR FREEZING.

IMG_6065 (2)
IMG_6031 (2)
IMG_6051 (2)
IMG_6044 (2)
IMG_6053 (2)
IMG_6061 (2)
creepers EBAY bag c/o VJ-STYLE  cropped jacket SHS dress SHS
Good morning everyone.
Finally I am back with an outfit post. It is much easier making outfit posts when I am in Zagreb.
About the outfit, I am wearing my new buy, a skirt worn as a dress. I bought it in a second hand store in Split with some other cool items I will show you soon. The reason why I got it is definitely this cool print, it reminded me of a Versace x H&M shirt I wanted to buy but unfortunatelly it got sold out really soon. 
Once again I am wearing my creepers. Some people say that they look really uncomfortable but actually they are the comfiest shoes ever.
And about the bag, I got it without a shoulder strap so I bought a basic black one and voila. This way it is much more practical since my bags are almost always really heavy.
love, Mila


Follow fashionrocks

Blog Archive