OUTFIT POST: I WAS HAPPY IN THE HAZE OF A DRUNKEN HOUR BUT HEAVEN KNOWS I'M MISERABLE NOW.

IMG_6072
IMG_6080
IMG_6102
IMG_6087
IMG_6098
IMG_6112
IMG_6117
faux leather pants BERSHKA asymmetrical dress SHAMPALOVE flats ZARA
Good morning everyone. Today I will be really quick since I have to go back to studying because of exams today, on Tuesday and Wednesday.
I wore this outfit couple of days ago. Lately I am really into asymmetrical pieces. I got this dress last year. At first I wanted to wear it without pants but it was a bit cold and windy that day so I decided to pair it with nude faux leather pants and I think it turned out really good. I also added two studs on the collar, also one thing I am really into, adding studs everywhere.


Gotta go study now, I cannot wait to get back to normal  and regular blogging. I have to admit, because of this crappy and rainy weather, it is really hard for me to concentrate on what I have to study.
love, Mila

Follow fashionrocks

Blog Archive