Maybe one of the weirdest time of my life!

It's one of those posts, when you don't really have to say something, but you really want to. It's that feeling that  you have, when you want to say so many things, but again, you don't know how, because your mind is full of shit thoughts, a lot of shit thoughts, and you feel so week to control them and organized them. That's exactly how I feel the last two weeks and this was a try to explain not only to you, cause you may don't really give a shit about what's going on my crazy mind, but also to me. So this post is not for you, it's just a personal post for me. When you are a blogger, sometimes you think that your blog and your readers are your friends (no I am not a forever alone guy, if you think that) and you want to talk to them and express your feelings and your worries with a post like this. So, let's try it again...
The last two weeks, I think about so many things, and don't ask me the reason, because I really have no idea. Things like sex, religion, love, politics, happiness, friends, career and fame. First I thought that maybe it's just my teenage worries, but then my teenage years are almost over. Oh it sounds so bad, but yeah, next week I wouldn't be the 17years old fashion blogger but just another adult, who is trying to find his self, organize his life and maybe trying to find the really meaning of being a human. Then I think, that maybe that's the reason for all these thoughts: adulthood. Who knows? (certainly not me). Thinking is bad, that's my only conclusion for tonight and right now, I remember what my friend Bonnie Stranger used to say: People are strange and I am another stranger in this absolutelyfuckingamazing life! Goodnight my friends...


P.S: Hope you liked the collages.


Blog Archive