I want them ALL vol2 | Give me Givenchy & Jil Sander and take my soul!


Luisaviaroma.com is an online store that most of us love! But I don't, because every time I check the new arrivals, I am starting have that fucking feeling "I want them ALL" and then I am having that another fucking feeling "I can't afford a thing". But anyway, dreaming some times it good, some other not, but that's what I am doing right now seeing all these awesome pieces from Givenchy and Jil Sander! 
And these are only few, maybe my favourite from Givenchy and Jil Sander! My spring summer wish list is ready, the only thing that I need now is money, and If only I had that red-black python printed jersey t-shirt from Jil Sander I would be as happy as a bird of paradise! Conclusion: I want them ALL, but most of all that amazing python Jil Sander t-shirt! The other three pieces are Givenchy (of course). Aren't they great? Well that's absolutely not a questions, cause the answer is so obvious! YES!

Blog Archive