see you on a dark night


#1 & #2The ubiquitous Claire Boucher AKA Grimes. I like I like I like. Especially her glittery hoodie, baggy tee, headphones, pink/green/blonde hair and navy blues in the Oblivion video.Watch. Punky and sporty yet still sort of girly...? I dunno...but it works. #3 Princess Diana - Hello, double watches. Pretty rad, I think we can all agree. And neat summer blouse too. #4 Rihanna makes her first apperance on She's in Vogue. Say what? Rodarte jumper, heavy gold jewellery, ankle-grazing grey jersey skirt and Converse. Rihanna actually does have clothes other than hotpants! I kid I kid... #5 Paul Weller...being well Paul Weller... Denim jacket and scarf and scowl. #6 Lee Krasner, Shattered Form, 1947. #7 Freaks and Geeks' Lindsay Weir (Linda Cardellini) via Rookie. I always have room in my heart for khaki and flannel shirts.

Blog Archive