OUTFIT POST: I DON'T KNOW WHAT MORE TO ASK FOR, I WAS GIVEN JUST ONE WISH.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
sweater ZARA flats TOPSHOP bag ASOS jacket VINTAGE jeans MISS60
Hello my lovelies, sorry for not posting anything these days but I was too busy with the college stuff. Lots and lots of writing. I know you will forgive me!
About the outfit, I didn't even plan to take photos but this outfit seemed to go perfectly with the golden, redish and yellow leaves.
It is very simple and cozy, perfect for spending the whole day at college.
I must say I am really excited about going home to Split and staying there for two weeks. I miss my family and friends. I am still not sure where will I spend the new year eve, I know it will be with my friends, probably somewhere outside Croatia.
Have a great day!
love, Mila


Follow fashionrocks

Blog Archive