OUTFIT POST: SADNESS IS A BLESSING, SADNESS IS A PEARL. SADNESS IS MY BOYFREND, OH SADNESS I'M YOUR GIRL.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
parka MISS SELFRIDGE dress SHS sweater ZARA boots NY bag ZARA
Hello lovelies!
I hope you spent great quality time with your family and friends!
And what is next? New Year!
I am so looking forward to it since I am going outside Croatia with couple of my best friends.
Now I am in Split during these holidays, enjoying my hometown, hanging out with my friends, going out, not sleeping, dancing, eating my moms food, enjoying the sun. And getting ready for another surgery I have to go to. Than I am done with the hospital. Hopefully.
Fashion related stuff. I got this great leopard print parka at a huge Miss Selfridge sale! Definitely a great buy. And I think Zara sales start today! Happy happy happy me.
love, Mila

Follow fashionrocks

Blog Archive