OUTFIT POST: I'M NOT LOOKING FOR LOVE, BUT IT IS HARD TO RESIST. I DON'T RECALL BEING THIS DEAD.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
skirt VINTAGE bag ZARA sweater H&M
Hello my lovelies.
About the outfit, I am wearing a vintage midi skirt.  I am not the biggest fan of midi skirts but I loved the color of this one so I had to have it. And I think it looks good short like this.
It is funny how I always end up taking photos in Maksimir for some reason. I just cannot find the perfect place but this one.
And do you have a new issue of Stilist magazine? I just finished reading mine with a cup of coffee. Wanna know who is the new stylish girl, what is new when it comes to croatian streetstyle or for me, the most intresting topic, how do women in Ukraine fight against unequal position in politics. All that in the new issue. And you get a little Christmas present, I got a great eyeshadow!
love, Mila

Follow fashionrocks

Blog Archive