Winter Playlist 2011

(Collage edit by Obsession in Vogue)  

   Hello guys, Merry Christmas to all of you. I know that been a while since my last post, but the last days days I was working with many exciting things like, Ozon International and for those you don't know it with Obsession in Vogue The Magazine. Yes it's true Obsession in Vogue now as an online magazine too. I don't want to tell you anything about that big project yet, cause it's a surprise, but the cover of the first issue will be release in the near future, so stay tuned for more details.
   Now...here I am again with another playlist, I think I am going to make a category with playlist, but I don't know yet. Whatever, here is a playlist with some of my favourite songs for the cold days of winter. Hope you like them (I love them). Merry Christmas again, Stay strong and be happy.





Blog Archive