Teenage Dream (not the Katy Perry Song) | News for Obsession in Vogue the Magazine

Today’s post is dedicate to my new project, or kind of project, Obsession in Vogue the Magazine. As I already announced you on my twitter account, the first issue of Obsession in Vogue is going to be about teenagers, flowers and fertility. So I found some awesome pictures from Style Rookie blog to show you what I mean. Inspired by my teenage life (which is almost over) I connected Flowers as a symbol of youth and innocence and fertility to create the perfect atmosphere for the born of my magazine and the born of a new generation of fashion. I am super excited with the whole project and I am working really hard about it. Finally tomorrow we are going to have the Photoshoot for the first issue's cover and I think it is going to be my new year’s present for you.  By the way I would like to thank you for your support, it means a lot to me.


Blog Archive