OUTFIT POST: NO SAFETY OR SURPRISE, THE END. I'LL NEVER LOOK INTO YOUR EYES AGAIN.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
bag ZARA pants DIESEL studded loafers TOPSHOP blazer VINTAGE coat ZARA
Hello my sweeties. First of all, I am soooo sorry for not posting anything. I am having some problems with my laptop, hope it will be working soon. Right now, I am at my friends place writing this post.
I wore this outfit couple days ago and have some more outfits I need to show to you!
About this outfit, it is very casual and i love it. Basics are definitely the best.
I am also in love with my new blazer. Guess every blazer I own is vintage. And to be honest, I love it when I have a unique blazer.
I must share this with you. I bought my dream bag. Photos coming soon. Now I am after a pair of beige creepers.
Keep your fingers crossed for my laptop to get fixed soon.
love, Mila
Follow fashionrocks

Blog Archive