So, my life is between Magazines and homework

   And with few words (title) I just described you my last days. Studying and also having the Magazine-Blog thing, makes me really tired but also excited. Finally my column at Ozon Magazine is ready (after hard work) and right now I just can't wait for the new issue to come out. Also I am working on an interview for the International issue (more to come). So today I took the decision to make a look at me post (thanks to my friend Konstantina). I know that for posts like that the pictures should be colourful to see the colours of the clothes and blah blah but I really like it that way, hope you too.  Finally I create a quick collage using the page from my column, a schoolgirl photo from a photobook called Katlick School (wish list) and a random picture just to show you what I mean with the all the above! 
  

Blog Archive