OUTFIT POST: NO LIGHT, NO LIGHT IN YOUR BRIGHT BLUE EYES. I NEVER KNEW DAYLIGHT COULD BE SO VIOLENT.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
jeans ZARA booties ASOS bag ZARA tunic PRIMARK
Hello my amazing readers!
Yes, I know. It is me wearing pants again. A lot of my dear readers were surprised couple posts ago with me wearing pants. Here they are again. I really wanted grey washed out skinny jeans and finally I found perfect ones. Now I am looking for basic black skinny ones.
Another surprise, me smiling at the second photo. I almost never smile in photos( altough in real life I smile too much, way too much ). But I got couple of comments saying I should smile more often so here it is.
Today I will be in my bed the whole day, watching movies, relaxing, daydreaming and eating gingerbread cookies. How will your Sunday look like?
love, Mila

Follow fashionrocks

Blog Archive