IN LOVE WITH: BUDOIR STORE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Budoir is a heaven on  Earth? Yes it is.
So couple days ago I visited the mesmerizing Budoir store. I immediatelly fell in love with its interior, it was like entering a fairytale.
And then, once I started observing the dresses, there was no end. My favorite one is the one you can see in last two photos, I stared at it for ten minutes. I had no idea something so divine and princess-like could even exist.
If you want to see the new Budoir campaign, check it out HERE or HERE. Beautiful, I know.
                                                                  love, Mila





Blog Archive