OUTFIT POST: I LOVED YOU IN THE MORNING, OUR KISSES DEEP AND WARM. YOUR HAIR UPON THE PILLOW LIKE A SLEEPY GOLDEN STORM.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
coat ZARA sweater NY dress SHAMPALOVE scarf MISS SIXTY 
Layers layers layers. It got so cold so the only thing I can do to make myself warm is layering. I am really into dark colors lately. Guess the weather really does effect me.
I love my asymetrical dress from Shampalove, now I got my eyes on this one. Click click. Beautiful, right?
As you could see in my last post, DFWZ is close. Unfortunatelly I will not be able to be there all three nights because of the exams I have but will try to post as many photos as I can.
And today I spent the whole day in bed, recovering from the last night. It is great to spend the whole day like that. 
And tell me, who wants to WIN 500$ wardrobe??
CLICK HERE to enter now!
Leaving you now.
love, Mila
Follow fashionrocks

                                                                  

Blog Archive